DPAA Sales Training Seminar 2017
DPAA in cooperation with Prohaska Consulting & other business leaders
This half day course is designed to raise the level of sales acumen and effectiveness amongst our membership. In today's ultra-competitive media sales environment, our members compete against a plethora of media sellers and media forms. Knowledge, information and training will help us best compete, share shift from other media and sell at the highest level of effectiveness and pricing.
This course is designed not only for media sellers, but for those teams involved in supporting the revenue generating process. This includes executives in research, marketing, operations and senior leadership positions that work with media companies or sales executives. Keeping the knowledge base up to date, not only on selling technique, but with data, mobile and programmatic acumen is key to share shifting ad budgets from other media forms to our members.
Intensive Sales Training
- Core tried and true sales basic practices that deliver results
- The important steps to successful media sales
- the 4 "C's" of media selling (conceptual, creative, challenger, and client focused)
Important Media Education
- What do other media bring to the table? Advantages, disadvantages?
- Today and tomorrow's changing media landscape
- Digital and Mobile Sales, how's it done?
- How the programmatic tech stack works
- Programmatic and Data: an opportunity for sales teams
- Mobile as a revenue stream
Research and Data
- Mobile data, location targeting
- Digital data overview and tools
- Nielsen media review and DOOH tools
- Geopath; its use and tools
DPAA Sales Training Seminar
Instructors & Specialists
President & CEO, DPAA
CEO & Principal, Prohaska Consulting
SVP of Channel Strategy, STIO Mobile
SVP Custom Research, Nielsen