2013 DPAA Summit - Video Everywhere
Start: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 8:00am
End: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 - 5:00pm
A full day of presentations, panels, exhibits and networking, highlights include:
- How technology is changing media planning and buying: what are the trade-offs.
- How screens everywhere are altering the way we engage with consumers.
- How video neutral strategies are becoming a reality at leading agencies.
- Outstanding case studies highlighting the role digital place-based media.
Who should attend:
- Brand managers looking for a more effective way to reach and target consumers.
- Strategic media planners charged with developing effective video strategies.
- Media buyers trying to find the most efficient and effective channels.
- DPB networks and partners looking to learn about the latest developments in the industry.