DPAA is the fast-growing trade marketing association representing all digital advertising outside the home. With over 130-member companies, DPAA represents the thriving Digital Out Of Home (DOOH) media sector to brands and agencies through thought leadership, events, marketing initiatives, etc. We create a community for our members to network, learn from each other, do business with each other, while working together on industry solutions.
Essential member of team working with the President & CEO, member companies, events and marketing staff, in one of digital media’s highest growth areas-DOOH Advertising. DPAA members are companies in advertising, media, data, research, programmatic and programming content. Responsible for organization, event planning/execution, scheduling, logistics, for meetings, and supporting all marketing efforts and driving social media. Excellent growth path for the right person.
Executive Administration Support
- Minimum 4 years of business experience
- Event support in NY and other cities
- Some travel required
- Organizing office and events support
- Meetings schedule, calls, travel arrangements for CEO and DPAA team
- Ensure smooth running of office, daily ops and facilities.
- Active participant at Board, member meetings and tracking follow ups.
Customer Relations Management
- Management member and other lists
- CEO Google account, Salesforce, Pipeline, Constant Contact management
- Monitor and track member activities, including: onboarding: press, announcements, staff, engage on social platforms, member contracts database, logos, contact lists,
- Ensure AV set up and security needs for Internal, external meetings
- Responsible for ordering food and bar (if needed) for all quarterly member meetings and board meetings
- Presentations for quarterly member meetings, board of director meetings
- Assist team with any preparations for Industry Events
- Microsoft Suite – Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel
- Mailing programs such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, etc.
- Graphic design skills, Adobe, Illustrator
- Proficiency with graphic tools for powerpoint presentations, brochures, emails, etc.
- Web ex, Zoom
Please email your resume and cover letter to DPAARecruitment@dp-aa.org