DPAA is the fast-growing trade marketing association representing all digital advertising outside the home. With over 130-member companies, DPAA represents the thriving Digital Out of Home (DOOH) media sector to brands and agencies through thought leadership, events, marketing initiatives, etc. We create a community for our members to network, learn from each other, do business with each other, while working together on industry initiatives.
A new position due to industry and company growth, this person will work with marketing, events and membership areas and lead social media. Good growth potential for the right person.
- 2 years experience
- Develop strategies and execute social media outreach for association
- Amplify members’ news, press releases, social media
- Be an ambassador for DPAA, working with members, promoting them and the association
- Become an integral part of the team, touching all aspects of the business
- Update DPAA and conference websites
- Post documents, new pages, pics, etc. to website
- Develop marketing materials – presentations, graphic emails, brochures, posters, etc.
- Use mailing (ie constant contact) and registration programs (ie cvent, Eventbrite)
- Promoting the DPAA brand across industry and growing DPAA brand awareness
- Get involved and help with coordination of Board and member meetings, large conferences, agency lunch & learns, etc.
- Assist with events – registration, onsite, making food/venue arrangements, plan member dinners, etc.
- Schedule onboarding for new members
- Track member touchpoints and milestones, ensuring delivery of benefits
- Updating/selecting mailing lists
- Other duties as assigned
Please email your resume and cover letter to DPAARecruitment@dp-aa.org